Sunday, April 25, 2010

Logistics.

It's always about logistics when you're outnumbered.

Brent will soon be heading back to work (in May) and I'll be somewhat on my own with 3 kids. My Mom will be here (thank god), but it's not the same as having the other parent around.

Things that I wonder about...

-Groceries. How does one parent take 2 infants and a toddler to the grocery store?
-Emergencies. Enough said.
-Cooking. How the hell will I be able to make anything other than omelettes and sandwiches?

These are just my immediate concerns, there are many more in the middle of the night. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Groceries - will only work if you have the 2 tier shopping carts. One car seat goes on the top layer, Maeve goes in the cart seat and you wear the other baby, I used a Beco. It was worth the hassle just to get out and feel normal.

    ReplyDelete