Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time.

It's about 'time' for a new post, don't you think? There's a good reason why I haven't posted since April 25th, though. There's aren't enough hours in the day. Literally. As I find myself with a rare moment, I thought I'd post a typical Saturday at our house.

I'll start in the middle of the night:

1:30 am - Twins wake up.
3: 00 am- Beckett wakes up.
5:30 am - Twins wake up.
5:45 am- Maeve wakes up, Brent takes her to the potty and back to her room
7:00 am- Maeve gets up with Brent
7:30 am- Twins wake up.
8:00 am- I get up, after putting the twins back to bed.
9:00 am - Feed the twins, put them back to bed at 9:30
9:45 am - Brent and Maeve go to the park, I shower while the twins try to nap.
11:00 am - Run up to the indoor yard sale at the local school while Brent gets Maeve's lunch ready
12:00 pm - Put Maeve down to nap, feed the twins.
1:00 pm - Start laundry (load # 4537) and clean the kitchen
2:00 pm - Steal a rare nap with the twins while Brent and Maeve play 'fort' in the living room.
4:00 pm - Wake up, feed the twins, start the oven for supper.\
4:30 pm - Call Mom.
5:00 pm - Have supper with Maeve, then get the twins down for a nap.
5:45 pm - Bathtime for Maeve
6:30 pm - Snack, books and bed for Maeve.
7:00 pm - Feed the twins, change out the laundry.
7:45 pm - Start bedtime routine for the twins (takes 45 minutes)
9:00 pm - update blog.

So, yeah. We're busy. It's a good thing they're cute.



3 comments:

  1. *yawn* You are an inspiration to moms everywhere and those three babies are very lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are pretty cute barnacles... Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my Sweetie is amazing as is her hubby ! I will be "in on the action" myself next week !! xo

    ReplyDelete