Saturday, May 14, 2011

A "Mommy of three" milestone.

I've often said that the hardest thing about 3 kids (especially having 2 toddlers) is trying to get out of the house.  I haven't ventured very far on my own, and usually have Brent or my Mom in tow for any major outings.  My solo outings have been limited to the playground, or a walk around the block.  I have yet to attempt groceries on my own!

But today, I took the kids to the farmer's market and playground, by myself, and without much anxiety.  Best of all, it went really well, and has given me the confidence to get back into the habit of going to the Dartmouth Farmer's Market every Saturday.  It's another one of those "new normal" moments for me, and a milestone I'm happy to reach.



1 comment:

  1. Great job Jenn and I did think of you while having that wonderful massage ...thanks again and here's to more anxiety-free outings !! xo

    ReplyDelete