Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tomorrow I will have a 3-year old.

But, as we all know, little big girls start out as little baby girls.  Indulge me as I remember the last 3 years.


Dearest Maeve...without you, I would not be 'Mama'.  Thank you, for everything. xoxo Mama

Newly born









2  months old
Sitting with Mom, just a few days old









Our holiday snowman!
Sporting 2 new front teeth (look hard)
The Birthday banner which comes out every year.
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday


I'll be back with new pictures tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. oh dear *sniff* so precious. you can tell she's a little spitfire just by looking at the pictures. happy birthday little Maeve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh *sniff* It has been a wild and amazing ride, hasn't it Jenn. She is and always has been beautiful and with a spirit that sparkles.

    Happy Birthday, Maeve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Maeve! Hugs to you Jenn - they grow up too fast. Enjoy your day with her tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tear came to my eye too. It will be a great day !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great day ....love you Pumpkin !! xo

    ReplyDelete