Tuesday, September 14, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...

I wish I could photo capture so many of these moments, but for now I'll document them here for posterity. All 3 of my kids are really cute right now. Well,to be fair,  they are all sleeping at this exact moment while I sip a glass of wine, so I think that makes them extra cute. ;)

Maeve:

A few of my favourits Maeve-isms:
  • "But I'll miss you so much!"  Said as you walk to the bathroom, bedroom, laundry room, etc.
  • The mixing up of "her" and "she" is very cute.  "Her said so!"
  • The world of Maeve is one big song, on repeat.  We recently started singing a Raffi tooth brushing song that goes something like "when you wake up in the morning and it's a quarter to two, you brush your teeth" and it's been on repeat for a week in Maeve's brain.
  • The 'princess' fanatacism.  She is so enamoured with her princess dresses.  I wish I could love an inanimate object as much as she does.
Maren:
  •  I love how she clutches onto me at night, when she insists on coming into our bed.  Actually, it's a love/hate thing, but right now I love it.
  • The hair that slightly resembles Don King, or an orangutan.  Either way, it's cute.
  • The way she looks at Maeve with such adoration

Beckett: 
  • Beckett is the wildcard. He both laughs and cries at the most random things.
  • He's got the most amazing "charmer" smile, guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
  • The way he looks up at me when he nurses....ack, so cute.
  • Beckett seems to be the "cat whisperer", luring both of our cats into his clutches.  And, I literally mean clutches. We routinely pry the fur from his hands.
At this moment, I feel like the luckiest Mom in the world.

1 comment: