Monday, June 28, 2010

A cute morning story.

I thought I'd write this down, so I don't forget. It's too cute.

Maeve adores her brother and sister. And, while she is up for the day around 6:30, the twins often don't "start" (I laugh as I say this as they are up all night) the day until 7'ish. But, when they wake, I call Maeve in to help me change their diapers. She is so excited to be my big helper.

But, the fun starts when she announces it's "time to make a family!", which means we all have to lay in the bed, with her in the middle, a baby on either side. She often hauls in other stuffed friends as well, and a blanket or two. She makes sure everyone has a pillow and is well covered by the blankets. In her excitement she rarely sits still, but she loves to cuddle and make the twins smile. And they just glow whenever she's around.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! And I should tell you that it only gets cuter. Wait until Maren and Beckett are walking and they all play together. You might just melt into the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been here actually living and sharing these wonderful moments such as Maeve's family in the mornings with the twins ....precious beyond words !

    That really sums up our Maeve and the twins too !!

    The little ups and downs or blips will soon be a distant memory but it is very difficult having to watch my Jenn beating herself up over everything and anything that she knows she has no control over but she is that way.....the best daughter and mother ever !!

    Brent is also a prefect match and fantastic father .......these children are very lucky indeed .

    I also am so amazed at Jenn's strength over the years in many situations ....even taking the time when there is none, to write the twin blog which I enjoy so very much !! xo

    ReplyDelete