Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A few Maeve funnies.

At almost 3, Maeve is at the perfect age for the accidental joke, silly willy laugh and general hilarity.

One of her accidental jokes at suppertime last night:

Maeve: I don't want the "manapeel" aka banana peel.
Or, as we heard it: I don't want man appeal. Haha!

She's also taken to repeating a song my Mom sings, "Let's go to the Hop, oh Baby". But, when Maeve says it, it's a statement, not a song. Again, too funny (but you kind of have to hear her say it, to get what I mean).

She's also a wee bit obsessed with poop. Her own, and the twins' bowel habits as well. I guess we did a really great job poop training her, cheering and clapping to celebrate every poop. Maeve will oversee every diaper change, waiting with baited breath to see if it's a "big poop" or "just pee". If she's greeted with a "big poop", she congratulates them, saying "good job!"

No comments:

Post a Comment